Cosmetic Surgery Financing
ts true, even cosmetic surgery can be financed - and not many people know this. People often give up the idea because of the prices associated with cosmetic surgery. But financing plans can help such people manage the costs and make the surgery a reality, with almost any budget. Financing allows patients to break up the costs of the treatment or procedure which they intent to undergo into affordable monthly payments.
Some condition of being allowed this cosmetic procedure financing plan include:
- Being a US citizen and legal resident of the state where you have applied for the financing
- Being minimum required age
- Having a debt to income ratio, with the new loan, that will not exceed 50%
- Having total unsecured debt, including the loan amount requested, less than 50% of your gross annual income
- Having less than $15, 000 in credit card debt
- Having 2 years of established credit with no derogatory credit entries
The financing is not the tricky part, if all your homework is done. It is important that you do not choose your surgeon based on costs of cosmetic procedures. It is very important that you check the credentials of your plastic surgeon, and not be concerned with the costs before you have done your homework and are certain of your choice of surgeon. This is your safety you are putting on the line and it is not a risk worth taking.
Many people travel abroad to undergo cosmetic surgery as there is a definite change in costing. Again, extensive research must be done. Not only of the procedure, but of your surgeon and the country which you are visiting. Is cosmetic surgery new to the country? You do not want to be a guinea pig! So do your research online, visit some surgeons and make sure you are completely comfortable with whichever route you choose. It’s good to know that there is so much information available to make an educated decision. And there are ways and means to achieve the results you want. With enough research done you will find that it is not difficult at all to finance the cosmetic procedure you intent to undergo.